Sunday, July 20, 2008

A little appetizer before I start:



__________________________________________

Reading through the posts in my old blog really amuses me. I've put the link on the archives anyway.


Firstly, I tok liddat one lorhz from May to June 2005.

Then I suddenly converted to normal english without the excessive "...." everywhere and the irritating way of typing (but definitely not twit)


Secondly, I used to blog like an idiot (like analysing the failures of my cip carefully as seen on the latest post there, or posting my results and commenting on every subject)

Sadly, I've lost my password to that account, thus the cip post can't be pushed down, its stupid yes.


Thirdly, its a surprising fact to know that I've already started using "damn" since sec one.

Fourthly, you can see the word "sorry" everywhere on that blog, since the emma then LOVES using the word sorry, lol.

Fifthly, I was a lame idiot then. Well, I'm still pretty lame now if not worse, thus uh, no comments HAHA.

Sixthly, my life was all about results, studying, tv, abit of com, classes and nothing else.



Come to think of it, I've changed ALOT, ALOT since sec one.

I used to be a hardworking and studious girl, short like hell (i'm not short like hell now k), extremely quiet, abit anti-social I suppose. Cares excessively about teachers' impression of me, how others view me (though I still care alot right now :/), had zilch confidence, and very innocent.


Go read for entertainment, though I'm sure you'll get bored by it in no time. ya l0rhz, dun noe why i suddenly din type liddat in july 2005 horz.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Had art class today, I've missed out on all the lessons where they learnt printmaking, but that should be fine..I think.

We did sketches and plans for the next 5 pieces of prints, and the rest said i was being exceptionally freaky today cause I had my ears plugged and was concentrating, just drawing and writing and drawing.

Normally, I talk while doing my work ^_^


Dammit, my stomach growled in the middle of the lesson so Xiner went down with me to grab a chicken sandwich from TCC (which was REALLY good I swear). I live for food. the sandwich costs 2.80, which I find pretty reasonable to be sold at a place like TCC


After that was FTS again, and then home.



I'm in the midst of doing something special :]

No comments: